Opportunities at Donald Martens & Sons Donald Martens & Sons offers opportunities for skilled and motivated EMS personnel:
• Ambulette: Attendants are trained in CPR and Basic First Aid.
• EMT-Basic: For both emergency and non-emergency stretcher transport. We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals who excel at what they do.
• Paramedic: For both emergency and non-emergency transport using all of your Basic and Advanced Life Support skills.
• Critical Care Paramedic: We look for motivated individuals who, along with caring and compassion, that have acquired additional CICP training: • PALS
• Mobile Intensive Care Unit: Staffed with a Registered Nurse, a Critical Care Paramedic and EMT, provides stretcher transport to the following:
Any critical care patient transferring to another acute facility for continued care at an equal or higher level. This includes medical, surgical, and/or trauma of adult and pediatric patients as well as high risk obstetrical emergencies.
Any patient requiring monitoring of invasive lines, i.e. swan ganz, cvp, icp and/or arterial line. Advanced airway management: Intubated patient and/or ventilator dependent as well as management of chest tubes. We are looking for Critical Care Paramedics and Critical Care Nurses with Advanced training and experience such as CICP.
• Special Events: Our team of EMT's and Paramedics provide EMS services for a multitude of special events including marathons, professional sporting events and charity events such as 5k runs.
• Dispatch Center: Our Dispatch Center is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week with knowledgeable dispatchers and call takers.
For more information about careers at
Donald Martens & Sons Ambulance,
Please contact Human Resources at 440.234.6000